Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a 3D Designer to join Snap team! You’ll become a part of the Lenses design team and create amazing 3D models. Working from our Odesa or Kyiv office, you’ll collaborate with our talented designers to put your best ideas into life.
What you’ll do:
- Bring the most innovating concepts to life and help push the boundaries of Augmented Reality;
- Create different objects, 3d characters, haircuts in various styles;
- Cooperate with the teams of the concept artists, 3D modellers, VFX department and Studio department Compositing);
- Work with guidelines to create the most optimized AR experience;
- Create basic rigs and simple animations of objects and characters (characters animation not necessarily but would be great to understand how it works);
- Solve any technical limitations and issues using your creativity;
- Be a part of driving a positive work environment;
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback.
- Extensive experience with Maya;
- Portfolio showcasing your work
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Artistic vision;
- Low poly and high poly modelling experience;
- Experience with the Marvelous designer;
- ZBrush skills to create different type of characters (human-like , animals, cartoons, creatures);
- Experience with PBR textures (Substance Painter / Mari/ 3d Coat, Blender);
- Correct UV and topologies;
- Animation, rigging and skinning skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with XGen;
- Experience with Arnold render (hair, shading, lightning);
- Knowledge of the node-based materials creation and shading in different game engines
- Creative approach to the task.