Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a passionate 3D Designer to create new AR experiences for Snap strategic partners. Working from the Kiyv or Odessa office, you’ll work in close collaboration with colleagues in Partnership, Studio, VFX, Creative Engineers, Concept Design in addition to various other Snap teams around the world to deliver the best AR experiences to our strategic partners and snapchat users. Ideal candidates for this role will have an extensive understanding and interest in concepts/deliverables as well as generate high-impact and innovative results.
What you’ll do:
- Create 3D assets for AR experiences using 3D software and further importing, setting it in Lens Studio/Spark AR/PX AR studio;
- You will be engaged in the development and growing lenses community by participating in partner programs designed for educational establishments, community creators, agencies etc.;
- Work with world brands;
- Work with guidelines to create the most optimized AR experience;
- Development of 3D projects on each stage;
- Communicate with different departments regarding lens production process;
- Provide creative ideas for AR related projects as well as creative ways of different new tech implementations;
- Support and improve visual part if it needs;
- Participate in brainstorms;
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback
- 2 years experience in Spark AR or in PX AR studio
- 4 years experience in 3D Software — Maya/Blender;
- Strong modelling and sculpting skills (Maya, ZBrush, etc.);
- Strong portfolio showcasing your work;
- Good knowledge of shader configuration, understanding of the basics of working with node systems
- 1 year experience in real-time engines — Unreal engine / Unity / Lens Studio;
- Strong low-poly modelling;
- 2-3 years experience in texturing and Substance Painter software.
- Basic 3D Rigging, blendshapes and animation skills;
- Being able to make Hairstyles and fur using Xgen/Yeti etc.
- Experience work in СRМ systems (Jira)
- Intermediate English or higher.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work with not clear briefs (or frequently changing);
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently;
- A self-starter, collaborator and team player;