Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Studio Designer to join our Ukraine office! As a Studio Designer, you’ll collaborate with engineers and designers to design interactive customer-facing products for millions of users around the world.
What you’ll do:
● Work in the Lens Studio to create Lenses that require minimum involvement of the team of Creative Engineers
● Upload design assets and keep source files according to the guidelines
● Art direction of studio projects and checking 3D and VFX assets
● 1 experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Experience with 3D package — Cinema 4D / Maya / Houdini
● Experience with compositing programs
● Intermediate English proficiency
● Experience in real-time engines (Unreal engine, Unity, etc.)
● Ability to use the GIT version control system
● Work experience with Jira
● Strong artistic sensibility
● Good communication skills, proven ability to work in a team