Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snap’s Augmented Reality team invents the immersive (and fun!) camera experiences that are at the core of our products. From developing creative new Lens features for Snapchat, to supporting the continuous growth and evolution of Lens Studio (our platform for an ever-increasing community of AR creators), to designing the cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning technology that makes World transformation Lenses possible — our Augmented Reality team is working hard on their mission to bring AR to more people, places, and moments, every day.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to join the Lens Studio team! Working from Ukraine, you’ll collaborate with our globally-distributed team (including team members in our Los Angeles headquarters), apply creative thinking to solve challenges at scale, and promote your vision for holistic Quality Assurance team-wide
What you’ll do:
● Write and maintain test cases and test runs
● Prepare new test cases for regression testing
● Provide technical support to internal team members
● Test and report issues related to app design, performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility
● Actively participate in the Lens Studio release cycle
● Upper-intermediate English or higher
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field
● Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
● 3+ years of experience with desktop app testing, mobile, web app testing
● Familiar with writing both short and detailed test cases
● Hands-on experience testing applications for a variety of smartphones and tablets
● Experience with desktop applications for MacOS and Windows
● A good understanding of software product life cycles
● Results oriented and attentive to details
● Someone who is open to flexible working hours.