Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The Cameos team is innovating new ways for Snapchatters to express themselves with their friends. With Cameos, you become the star of short, looping videos that you can customize with your own face and send to friends in Chat. The team consists of engineers, designers, and content specialists who are committed to creating the perfect Cameo for every moment.
We’re looking for a Production Manager to join the Cameos team at Snap Inc!
What you’ll do:
● Partner with cross-functional teams to accurately capture the essence of projects and timelines needed to execute projects
● Drive the process of full cycle Cameos production to deliver high performance results
● Support team leads, engineers and designers to ensure project success within timeline and scope
● Manage the project process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, and testing and launch standpoints
● Find solutions to arising problems and present ideas in collaboration with other team members
● Track tasks milestones and deliverables to keep them abreast of the project’s progress.
● Communicate expectations and project progress to team members
● Generate insights, ideas for Cameos further the major business goals of clients
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
● Ability to prioritize and focus to perform qualitative results against deadlines
● Ability to manage complex projects effectively and work breakdown structures (project schedule management, setting clear goals, identifying roadmaps, designing solutions)
● Problem solving skills and ability to lead by example
● Ability to take accountability and responsibility for the success of large programs
● BA/BS degree in a related field (e.g. marketing, communications, business, etc.) or equivalent years of experience
● 5+ years of project or production management experience with agencies, consumer brands, entertainment, or production studios
● English language proficiency
● Experience working with the engineering team and working with technical specifications
● Experience with data analysis to ensure solutions based on engagement metrics and performance