Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer who will help to create and maintain test cases and test runs. Working from Ukraine, you’ll collaborate closely with developers, customer support, and engineering leadership.
What you’ll do:
● Write and maintain test cases and test runs.
● Prepare new test cases for regression testing.
● Provide technical support to internal team members
● Test and report issues related to app design, performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility
● Work in collaboration with remote test team and managing test results
● Upper-intermediate English or higher
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related technical field
● 1 or less years of experience with desktop app testing, mobile, web app testing
● Familiar with writing both short and detailed test cases
● Hands-on experience testing applications for a variety of smartphones and tablets
● Experience with desktop applications for MacOS and Windows
● A good understanding of software product life cycles
● Someone who is open to flexible working hours.