Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Lenses Production Manager to join Snap team! Working closely with the Lenses team, you will help guide Sponsored Lens campaigns from conception to completion. Working from our Kyiv office, you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams globally to recognise issues and risks, provide expert solutions to tough problems, and drive timely project delivery.
What you’ll do:
● Partner with cross-functional teams to accurately capture the essence of projects and timelines needed to execute Sponsored Lens campaigns
● Manage the project process from assessment and definition, creative and technical design, production and development, and testing and launch standpoints
● Track tasks milestones and deliverables, communicating with creative strategist team and all the Lens Team departments as necessary to keep them abreast of the project’s progress.
● Communicate expectations and project progress to team members
● Support team leads, Creative Strategy, and designers to ensure project success within timeline and scope
● Find solutions to arising problems and present ideas in collaboration with other team members
● Generate insights, ideas for Lenses that further the major business goals of clients.
● BA/BS degree with a major in marketing, communications, business, or other closely-related fields
● 3+ years of industry experience with agencies, consumer brands, entertainment, etc.
● Proven track record in a client-service environment, including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams
● Experience with project schedule management and work breakdown structures
● Capacity to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
● Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects effectively (sets clear goals, identifies roadblocks, designs solutions, and tracks progress against deadlines)
● Ability to prioritise and focus
● An independent thinker and problem solver who can lead by example
● Someone who is self-motivated and driven, and has demonstrated a commitment to taking accountability and responsibility for the success of large programs