We are looking for a Python Developer to join our Technology department who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the existing email delivery platform.
Complexity we have: large amounts of data, hundreds of millions events per day processed in real-time.
In addition to maintaining existing features we have an ambitious roadmap to develop new features as well as scale our existing design to be robust, decoupled architectural solutions.
• Expert Python 3 knowledge: 3+ years of experience
• Good knowledge of RDBMS like PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Motivation and ability to suggest and implement improvements to further strengthen the effectiveness of the software
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
• Knowledge and experience with containers, container orchestration, service meshes, and serverless platforms; e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc.
• Familiarity with MongoDB
• Knowledge of SMTP protocol
The candidate will influence the choice of approaches from the technical and process perspective. Working as part of a scrum team, from a sprint kick off through to reporting bugs and everything in-between, the candidate will be fully engaged in the whole development cycle and be able to make a real difference to the ongoing success of the team.
• Actively involved in planning, estimation, and execution of sprints for the platform
• As a member of an agile project team, work closely with Product Development, Operations, and other QA team members as part of the daily scrum
• Support and facilitate DevOps & Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Write unit tests and code documentation according to current standards
• Write new code, assist in finding bugs and develop bug fixes
• Flexible work schedule (the team usually starts working around
• Flexible vacation schedule (up to 29 business days of paid time off in a year, during first 6 months no (paid) time off can be requested)
• Free English lessons
• Free opening and dedicated accountant the candidate’s PE (FOP)
• Full PE tax coverage of revenues created by company’s payments
• A transparent assessment and reward policy with a yearly review
• A flat company hierarchy and employee empowerment
• Global and local team building events: idea incubators, project focused bonuses and rewards, off-shore meet-ups, on-site and online seminars and trainings
• Ability to grow in multiple directions as part of the global conglomerate (more than 40 companies)