• Excellent written and conversational English skills required
• 2+ years experience with NodeJS
• 2+ years experience with HTML / CSS
• 2+ years experience with SQL (MySQL)
• 2+ years experience with Version Control (Git)
• Flexible work & vacation schedule, including working remotely if needed
• Free English lessons
• Free office parking
• Free opening and dedicated accountant for your PE (FOP) with full tax coverage
• Company laptop
• Cozy and spacious office with a kitchen and free coffee and snacks
• A transparent assessment and reward policy with a yearly review
• A flat company hierarchy and employee empowerment
• Global and local team building events: idea incubators, project focused bonuses and rewards, off-shore meet-ups, on-site and online seminars and trainings
You will be working with a team of fellow developers to design and build new products and features into our existing web application. Depending on your skillset, we have a number of projects for you to choose from.
You will work from j2 Global office in Kyiv. Your working hours can be quite flexible, but as the Dallas team works in Central Time (8 hours behind Kyiv), you might be asked to cover some of their business hours.
Kickbox®, which has been recently acquired by J2 Global and become SMTP.com’s sister company, builds APIs and platforms that ensure email deliverability for email marketers and developers. Since its founding in 2014, Kickbox® has been integrated into many of the internet’s largest brands. Kickbox® goal is to ensure customers with opt-in contacts get their message to the inbox, and to prevent all the rest from hitting ‘Send’.
Kickbox® headquarters and main team are located in Dallas, TX.