Smile Ukraine is looking for a Junior Project Manager.
Project Manager accomplishes web project objectives by establishing project scope, designing and delivering solutions, leading team members.
• 1+ year of relevant experience in software management, architecture and development
• Experience of leading several project in parallel or experience in management of large scale projects
• Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
• Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management
• Agile and/PMI certification will be a plus
• Ability to lead teams in an Agile environment
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff
• Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects
• Account management, direct communication with current and prospect clients
• Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality
• Lead and mentor development teams
• Take part in budget planning, forecasting and execution
• Dynamic and friendly team environment
• Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills
• Office in the city center
• Foreign business trips in order to work and prepare yourself for the projects
Established in 1991 Smile is the leading Open Source Solutions integrator in Europe. Smile Group has more than 1700 employees and is represented in France (9 locations) as well as in the Benelux, Ukraine, Switzerland and Morocco.
You can find detailed information on smile-ukraine.com
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and specify the desired salary level via email: email@example.com