You are highly motivated person who wants to participate in international web/e-commerce projects for leading European companies? Then we kindly invite you to join our team in Belgium (Leuven)
The intention is to build applications with cloudnative design in function of webscaling, flexible deliveries and integration with cloud eco-systems.
• More than 5 years of Java work experience
• Experience with object-oriented and functional programming in modern programming languages
• Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL (mongoDB, Cassandra, ...)
• Experience with PAAS / IAAS platforms and cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
• Operating system: Linux, OSX, ...
• Solid experience with development for front-end applications and RESTful web services, JSON, ...
• Good knowledge of encryption, security and authentication protocols (oAuth, ...)
• Very good knowledge of software development best practices
• Design patterns
• Unit testing, continuous integration, build pipelines (grunt, fly)
• Code analysis (Sonar)
• Experience in an agile development environment (Scrum, kanban)
• Good English and communication skills
We’ll provide you:
• Attractive living conditions in Belgium (Leuven)
• A dynamic and friendly team
• Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills
• A competitive salary
You can find detailed information here smile-ukraine.com
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and specify the desired salary level to: firstname.lastname@example.org