Within the context of our rapid growth, SMILE (smile-ukraine.com) is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
This position requires installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance of our and customer servers, support other team members
● Working experience as a DevOps 2+ years.
● Strong administration/supporting experience Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services (dns, mail, ftp, nfs).
● Experience with virtualization systems and containers (Docker, LXC, KVM, OpenVZ, ...).
● Basic understanding of NAS, SAN and distributed storage architectures such as Ceph
● Knowledge of file systems and logical volume management such as LVM and ZFS
● Experience with backup systems, VPN solutions, implementation and access to client server application.
● Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH), solid understanding of HTTP.
● Experience with web-servers, reverse proxies, cache servers, application servers, SQL/NoSQL database servers. (Varnish, Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Elasticsearch).
● Experience with configuration management (ideally Ansible) and scripting.
● Backup planning, implementation, and maintenance.
● Experience in deploying (including automatic) and maintaining PHP applications, like CMS/CMF (Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, ...) and framework applications (ZF, ZF2, Symfony, ...).
● Understanding of development methodologies, project development lifecycle
● Knowledge of version control systems, continuous integration, project management applications and issue-trackers.
● Attention to detail, strong analytical/problem solving ability, strong troubleshooting skills.
● Good English is a must (reading the technical literature, conversation).
● Set up and manage server environments and applications for development, staging, and production.
● Build high performance web environments.
● Work together with the team and external parties in troubleshooting/resolving application outages and other incidents to ensure performance and stability.
● Contribute to the development of configuration management and automate routine tasks
● Proactively deal with monitoring alerts.
We’ll provide you:
● a very positive environment with helpful colleagues
● an international working environment
● paid vacation and sick leaves
● free English classes