SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- Overall control of the delivery speed & quality:
customized development process and its profit control;
entire dev process frameworks within all the projects (unless it is a Tech Lead scope);
estimation process maintenance;
general troubleshooting in case of delivery issues.
- Development productivity and quality measurement:
updates KPI dashboards for each team;
monitor metrics with TLs and Project Managers;
defines and controls action item plans in case of unmet KPIs;
one-to-one meetings with the dev team (key members);
meetings with the TL team and CTO to define the global problems in a timely manner.
- Overall control of team workload and solving the problems such as:
resources are not used efficiently/properly;
lack of resources and hiring needs;
pull out the work logs to BI and analysis.
- Product strategy and R&D assistance:
Sync between the product releases of different projects (feature names, release dates release scope and size);
Backlog planning participation.
- Strategic planning and management implementation:
Control over the strategic goals converted into tasks for the whole team;
Keeping the team dedicated to the goals;
Keeping the time allocated to the goals;
Regular sync-up and problem-solving regarding the strategy progress.
- Management of the BA team (Сlient Development division):
- L&D and Documentation:
knowledge transfer system inside the team between all sub-teams;
general Confluence maintenance (in terms of usability and content creation) and team engagement system to read the content.
- Infrastructure control and regular server inventory and optimization;
- Risk management system implementation.
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.