SmartyAds provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Legal Counsel to join SmartyAds. As a Legal Counsel, you will play a vital role in ensuring our compliance with various legal requirements and providing comprehensive legal support to our organization. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to minimize legal risks and facilitate the smooth operation of our business. If you have a passion for technology and possess a strong understanding of international business and legal practices, we encourage you to apply.
- Draft and revise commercial contracts, internal policies, and other legal
- Support day-to-day legal activities and operations of the project.
- Collaborate closely with software developers, analysts, marketing managers, and management teams to drive projects forward while minimizing legal risks.
- Handle customer claims and address their legal concerns professionally.
- Dispatch and file documents accurately in internal databases.
- Regularly monitor and analyze applicable provisions of ISO, GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, CAN-SPAM, CPRA, and other relevant regulations as they relate to the white label solution product (SaaS).
- Stay updated on market trends and changes in partner policies, and effectively communicate these updates to the relevant teams within the company.
Our ideal candidate (Skills):
- Holds a degree in legal education.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, including international business exposure and at least 1 year in the IT industry working with SaaS.
- Possesses excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Exhibits a fast learning ability and adapts quickly to changing environments.
- Has a meticulous eye for detail, ensuring accuracy in legal documents and processes.
- Possesses strong researching skills to stay up-to-date with legal requirements and best practices.
- Experience with IP will be an advantage.
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.