SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- 2+ years of working experience in copywriting for IT companies;
- Proven ability to write effective marketing copy for websites, including attention-grabbing headlines, persuasive content, and clear calls to action;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, recommend, and execute content in line with overall marketing strategies and goals;
- Ability to provide detailed, clear guidance and instructions for designers and/or developers to implement content strategy effectively;
- Familiarity with WordPress and experience using it.
- Strong understanding of grammar, spelling, and best practices for copywriting;
- Knowledge of how to organize and structure content for the best user experience;
- Direct involvement into product interviews, regular team calls and product roadmap;
- Advanced English level;
- Creating blog content from information gathering (including research, interviews, etc.) to providing instructions for designers;
- Creating case studies, whitepapers, SEO articles, and PR ghostwriting;
- Creating social media content (SMM), including developing ideas, writing and editing the content, and publishing it on social media channels and the company’s website.
- Developing a strong tone of voice for the company’s content (ensuring consistency in brand identity across all platforms and channels);
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.