SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
Your area of responsibility:
- Build up the QA processes from the ground up;
- Build the RoadMap on the QA process improvements with the Project Manager and follow this plan;
- Managing and mentoring other QA(s) on the projects;
- Creating and managing the QA documentation;
- Issue classification and prioritization;
- Critical production issues handling;
- Writing test cases/documenting errors;
- Performing manual testing;
- Checking the bug tracking system for corrected bugs;
- Studying requirements, and clarifying them with the stakeholders;
- Participating in rallies within the team and with the stakeholders;
- Actively communicating with the developers;
- Participating in a scrum/kanban environment (stand-ups, planning sessions, etc.).
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in implementing testing processes on the project;
- Experience in creating documentation (test cases, checklists, reports, metrics);
- Experience and strong skills in software testing;
- Experience with different types of manual testing: Web/UI/UX/Cross browser testing/API testing;
- Good knowledge of testing theory and test design techniques, SDLC/STLC, methods, and approaches;
- Analytical thinking, ability to work in a team, and attention to detail;
- Experience in mentoring other members of a team.
Will be a plus:
- Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently;
- Familiar with software development and testing tools: Git, Jira, TestRail, Postman;
- Experience in OpenRTB;
- Team leading/team management experience
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
- Library for employees — electronic library.