SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
Our White Label advertising platforms are fully customizable and include a wide range of optimization tools to deliver entirely fresh and delightful experience that serves all the needs of the end user.
SmartyAds develops high-end technology so clients can focus more on their business objectives. No need to reinvent the wheel and spend countless hours and dollars on research and development. The beauty of White Label advertising products is that they require minimum upfront investment or technical development from the client side.
- Create new feature requirements specification from scratch;
- Work with existing features improvements/change requests;
- Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and communicate with customers constantly;
- Work closely with the business, account and development teams;
- Create and update product documentation in the Knowledge base;
- Take part in product backlog and suggest new features based on product and market need;
- Regular market research, industry business and tech trends following.
- Experience in RTB or digital domain as account or support manager;
- Upper-Intermediate English, written and preferably spoken;
- Experience in notating business process/workflow and writing technical documentation will be a big plus;
- Ability to think and learn fast, go deeply into details;
- Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources;
- Client-oriented person with perfect understanding of how to reach win-win sutiation for Customer’s and our business.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;