SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
We are currently looking for an ambitious professional to fill a position of Data Protection Officer.
- 2 years’ experience in the areas of data protection;
- Good working knowledge of data protection principles and data protection risks;
- Willingness to develop this knowledge and expertise;
- Able to identify/design data protection solutions to achieve compliance with CCPA, CPRA, CPA, VCDPA, GDPR, COPPA, LGPD, PIPL etc;
- Knowledge of Data Protection regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues;
- Knowledge and understanding of the OpenRTB protocol functionalities;
- Knowledge and understanding of the GPP protocol functionalities;
- Knowledge and understanding of the TCF and TCF 2.0. frameworks;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good team member skills, including the ability to be part of and organize, support, and manage cross-functional projects and activity, proactivity.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Ensure that companies Data Protection policies and processes are embedded into key programmes and operational activities of the relevant data protection regulations and frameworks;
- Act as a key point of contact in questions regarding the data protection related issues with the tech and c-level Team;
- Raise awareness of data protection within the company and signpost colleagues to data protection policies, procedures and guidance, and support compliance;
- Hold regular trainings in the fields of the data protection within the company staff;
- Make random checks of the data protection acknowledgment within the relevant team members;
- Advise technical team in updates into the product in case of upcoming changes in the field of the data protection;
- Liaise with and update company’s C-level on data protection matters on a regular basis
- Encourage timely reporting of data incidents and breaches;
- Contribute to Data Mapping, Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) and partners Assessments as set out in the related procedures.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.