SmartyAds is a global programmatic software developing company fueling ad tech market transformation since 2011. Our passionate team redefines advertising standards worldwide by building robust solutions for advertisers, publishers, and independent businesses that develop their own ad tech platforms based on our robust, time-tested, and proven white-label technologies.Entering the programmatic market, those businesses quickly grow, expand, and turn into financially successful independent projects. As one of those businesses, Colossus SSP adopted its own programmatic SSP, connected premium US-based direct supply & demand partners, and launched a profitable advertising ecosystem. Now Colossus SSP is looking to extend its team with an experienced Manual QA ready to relocate to Portugal (support with relocation provided).
Colossus SSP likes to see its team members setting up their own goals and achieving them so that they grow together with the company. If it sounds like you, welcome to our team!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has minimum 1 year experience with manual testing;
- Has experience with Test Management Systems (ideally Test Rail, but Xray or Zephyr also work);
- Has good understanding of network protocols;
- Has experience in testing responsive layout;
- Has experience with Pixel Perfect or similar plugins;
- Is acquainted with SQL;
- Understands SDLC;
- Has basic Unix/Shell knowledge;
- Loves to get done timely;
- Possess excellent problem-solving & analytical skills;
- Handles ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties.
- Collaborate directly with developers and project managers to ensure proper delivery quality;
- Execute manual test cases; test runs and test plans for running regressions tests
- Support test documentation;
- Defect reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Take part in feature requirements discussions.
- Relocation package;
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Combination of native language and regular English communication to improve English-speaking skills;
- A unique chance to get leadership position and work independently;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;