SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years experience with QA testing or related functions
- Good understanding of network protocols;
- Basic Unix/Shell knowledge;
- Experience with setting up or maintaining test infrastructure;
- Experience in testing responsive layout;
- Experience in black-box testing;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Results oriented;
- Possess excellent problem-solving & analytical skills;
- Handles ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties;
- Experienced with Selenium Framework and Java.
- Experienced with TestRail or other TMS.
- Collaborate directly with developers to ensure proper code quality;
- Execute manual test cases;
- Support test documentation;
- Defect reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
- Develop functional tests scenarios;
- Develop and support testing infrastructure;
- Perform Test case creation and modification;
- Create and support automated tests.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.