SmartyAds is a global product company which specializes in development of AdTech products and operating its own full-stack programmatic ecosystem that comprises SSP, DSP, AdExchange and Enterprise Solutions.
We are currently looking for an ambitious professional to fill a position of Product Manager. As a Product Manager you will be on track of all the important industry changes, research the market and transform your findings to well-structured and strongly supported hypotheses and, as a result, lead building innovative and cutting edge solutions.
As a company, we believe in the power of talent rather than bureaucracy and will ensure maximum support in your initiatives, but will expect a high level of responsibility, self-discipline and ownership of product management processes in return.
Opportunities for growth:
Our company offers opportunities for growth to each team member. We care about development and career growth of our people and therefore 90%+ of managerial positions in our company are held by people from inside the team.
This particular position of Product Manager/Senior Product Manager offers growth opportunities to one of the following positions: Product Owner/Head of Product or in the long run, even CPO. Also, there is always a possibility to try various projects or develop skills in a different department. It all depends on your skills, knowledge and ambition.
- Experience as a Product Manager for 3+ years;
- Track record of results for successful product launch/game-changer strategies for existing products supported by numbers;
- Profound knowledge and ability to implement of Product Management best practices and processes;
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision and without a need for micromanagement;
- Passion for IT, self-development and attention to detail;
- Fluent English: at least Upper Intermediate is required;
- Strong leadership skills and desire to develop inside the company;
- High level of self-organization, strategic and structured thinking.
Will be a plus:
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager;
- Experience in AdTech;
- Product Management Certification or Certificate of Product Management Course Completion.
- Conduct the process of regular marketing research and gap analysis;
- Create, prioritize, test hypotheses for new features implementation and create a backlog based on the best product management practices;
- Create a roadmap and ensure we have necessary technical resources for its implementation;
- Conduct product interviews to identify goals and gather feedback from our clients transforming all the information gathered to a solution;
- Make a documented impact assessment for each change implemented in our system, analyze dependencies, make adjustments to the backlog as well as communicate the findings to the stakeholders;
- All decisions must be based on numbers and have a well-structured and accessible track record for them;
- Be a liaison between business and technical teams and closely work with marketing to properly highlight important updates in our systems;
- Create documentation for updates and new features;
- Hire and mentor additional team members (e.g Business Analyst, Junior Product Managers);
- Ensure the product meets all the current requirements of the market and ensure we have all the necessary resources to follow the trends and be fast in reacting to changes;
- Build, maintain and update Product Management processes.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.