SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- Establishing clear and effective communication with employees and managers;
- Managing onboarding new hires to the company;
- Risk management and conducting regular one-on-one meetings;
- Weekly meetings with Managers to share updates and synchronize efforts;
- Work on employees’ exit process (interview, resignation facilitation) to remain positive relationships and reduce reputation impact;
- Assists Managers in the organization, conducting and follow-up on employees’ performance evaluation and appraisal process;
- Maintain awareness of the Company culture, plans, objectives and news within departments;
- Initiate and exercise team-building activities;
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and other departments to develop policies, programs, and solutions;
- Assists HRBP to analyze trends and metrics of the team to proactively adjust internal processes and business needs;
Our ideal candidate:
- 1,5+ years of experience in Human Resources generalist/people partner capacity;
- Knowledge of People (HR) programs/functions, practices, and basics of IT business operations;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a confident manner;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.