SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- Customer support experience;
- Experience within the digital industry will be a great plus;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Analytical skills.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Problem-solving skills and ability to offer tailored solutions to specific challenges of each client;
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management;
- Possess a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the digital advertising eco- system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues;
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data.
- Communicate with the clients (B2B) within different communication channels (slack, skype, email, calls, etc) and support them while they’re using our product;
- Analyze and optimize clients’ performance and profitability on our technology;
- Closely work and set tasks for a development team;
- Create and update documentation for our Knowledge base;
- The account manager must monitor financial duties of the client;
- Work on the product improvements.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
- Library for employees — electronic library.