SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
— To maintain explicit requirements transition from Product Owners to dev team.
— To build effective communication inside the team and avoid extra meetings.
— To manage Jira board with the passion to keep everything ideal and up-to-date.
— To maintain documentation in Confluence and keep it up-to-date.
— To support and improve development processes inside the team.
— To maintain effective Scrum process in the team.
— To help team members feel comfortable and understand what every person is doing.
— Communication with all project stakeholders (fluency in English is a must).
Our ideal candidate:
• More than 1 year of project management experience in software development projects and managing team;
• Proven history of delivering projects on time;
• Experience in transition business requirement into the accurate technical specifications for technical teams;
• In-depth knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban
• Understanding backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, decision making, and the use of Jira
• Strong business orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources;
• Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English.
✓ Modern, stylish office;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance;
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.