SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
• Create and execute project plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
• Coordinate/organize all Agile Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Backlog Refinement, and Release Planning, tracking tasks throughout all stages of the software development life cycle;
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
• Review workload of team members, maintain Jira’s, and validate team load;
• Prepare release documentation, gather release approvals;
• Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies;
• Partner with internal accounts, sales and marketing team for constant product growth;
• Translate business needs into technical tasks, prioritize and control their timely resolution;
• Create project documentation;
• Facilitate the integrations: read our partners’ technical specifications and reformat them into comprehensive and well-structured tasks for the dev team and take part in communication with the client if required.
Our ideal candidate:
• More than 2 years of project management experience in software development projects and managing team;
• Proven history of delivering projects on time;
• Experience in transition business requirement into the accurate technical specifications for technical teams;
• In-depth knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban
• Understanding backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, decision making, and the use of Jira
• Strong business orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources;
• Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English.
✓ Modern, stylish office;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance;
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.