SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- Create and execute project plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Coordinate/organize all Agile Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Backlog Refinement, and Release Planning, tracking tasks throughout all stages of the software development life cycle;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Review workload of team members, maintain Jira’s, and validate team load;
- Prepare release documentation, gather release approvals;
- Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies;
- Partner with internal accounts, sales and marketing team for constant product growth;
- Translate business needs into technical tasks, prioritize and control their timely resolution;
- Create project documentation;
- Facilitate the integrations: read our partners’ technical specifications and reformat them into comprehensive and well-structured tasks for the dev team and take part in communication with the client if required.
Our ideal candidate:
- More than 2 years of project management experience in software development projects and managing team;
- Proven history of delivering projects on time;
- Experience in transition business requirement into the accurate technical specifications for technical teams;
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban
- Understanding backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, decision making, and the use of Jira
- Strong business orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources;
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Is a Self-Starter who is able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.