SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We believe in the power of personal approach and simplicity, rather than bureaucracy. We value the impact of every member of our team as it makes the difference to not only our company, but to a plethora of businesses operating on the programmatic landscape using our solutions, and chances are, we are looking for you?
We will expect you:
• SEO strategy development and execution;
• On-page and off-page optimization of websites;
• Perform keyword research;
• Generate content ideas and optimize existing content;
• Site structure development;
• Optimise web pages ( homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings;
• SEO-Audit, technical audit development;
• Link building strategy creation and execution (outreach, guest posting, crowd);
• Searching for new sources for links placement (free and paid);
• Deep competitor analysis;
• Position and search engine results monitoring;
• Measure key SEO metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion and conversion rates, engagement metrics and provide recommendations for improvement.
Our ideal candidate:
1. Has 2+ years of experience in SEO optimization of sites (Technical, Content and Link).
2. Has 2+ experience in promoting sites to the Western market.
3. Has experience in building a successful Linkbuiding and Outreach strategy.
4. Has experience in collecting SN, clustering and content optimization of landing pages and blog/
5. Has excellent English (both written and verbal)/
6. Active user of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (event and ecommerce settings).
7. Has experience in UI/UX (will be a plus).
8. Ideological, result-oriented.
9. Has knows how to work independently (plan and implement strategies from A to Z).
10. Has experience in the agency and website optimization for the Western market (will be a plus).
✓ Modern, stylish office;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance;
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.