SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We believe in the power of personal approach and simplicity, rather than bureaucracy. We value the impact of every member of our team as it makes the difference to not only our company, but to a plethora of businesses operating on the programmatic landscape using our solutions, and chances are, we are looking for you?
We will expect you:
- Market analysis (competitors, opportunities, potential customers & their demands etc);
- Product presentations & other marketing materials preparation ;
- Go-to-market plan conduction;
- Hypotheses testing to improve current metrics;
- To define the set of needed metrics with management and implement the dashboards for its tracking ;
- Inbound marketing (content strategy);
- Current user experience improvement in collaboration with the product manager and support team;
- Managing PPC (paid campaigns), content marketing, SEO/SEM, re-targeting, email marketing, and social media ads etc;
- Coordinate and manage content across all platforms and be hands-on in the writing/editing process;
- Create training videos, explainers, sales webinars (scripts, content);
- To define the most suitable PR activities (articles, interviews, awards, etc.);
- Offline events (researching the ad tech industry and creating a calendar of events for the team);
- To extend marketing team if more hands needed;
- Develop a marketing strategy and budgets in order to deliver on commercial objectives, reaching new and existing partners;
- Generate awareness across a wide range of B2B channels, including social, events, CRM, PR Lead business-to-business marketing (B2B) communications with partners;
- Drive all B2B marketing activities in collaboration with the business development team;
- Work with content manager to develop engaging content for website;
- Develop social media content for B2B audience;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with journalists;
- Create materials and content to support sales efforts;
- Identify new audiences and event opportunities (conferences, presentations, etc.).
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2+ years of experience in the position of a marketer or PR specialist in Software companies to the West;
- Has excellent English ( both written and verbal);
- Be ideological/active/result-oriented, has knows how to work independently (plan and implement strategies from A to Z);
- Has experience in PR (outreach), content marketing and smm;
- Be active/communicative/positive.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
- Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
- Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’;
- Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments;
- Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.