SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
• Develop and implement retention and engagement strategies for SmartyAds DSP;
• Build automated & trigger-based customer journeys that re-engage customers and increase conversion;
• Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data;
• Implement A/B testing & experimentation to optimize key performance metrics;
• Measure and report key growth and retention metrics across multiple channels/
Our ideal candidate (Skills):
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in the Marketing/ Ad tech Industry;
• 2+ years of customer retention, email, performance marketing, having a deep knowledge base of CRM/customer marketing programs, email marketing;
• Excellent direct response copywriting skills;
• Strong understanding of email KPIs, segments, list building, and cohort analytics;
• Experience using marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Klaviyo, Reply.io, etc);
• Experience using product analytics tools (Amplitude, Tableau, Hotjar, etc) ;
• Experience using surveys;
• Strong reporting and dashboard capabilities;
• Strong time management skills;
• Team player who can also thrive independently while remote.
Comfortable conditions of work:
✓ Modern stylish office near Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Kiev);
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars/trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.