SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
We are looking for a proactive and creative Talent Acquisition Manager to help us with finding the right talents for Business and Technical Positions..
- Minimum 3 years experience;
- Participate and lead projects and initiatives to streamline the recruitment process, increase productivity, quality, and operational excellence;
- Source and recruit candidates by using all possible tools, databases, social media, etc
- Support employer branding activities to strengthen company recognition
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process;
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard;
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates;
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer;
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Our ideal candidate (Skills):
- 2+ years of Proven working experience in finding the best talents;
- At least 2+ years of expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT Business role;
- Skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting;
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like competency-based interviews);
- Attentiveness to details;
- Always learning person with an aspiration for self-development;
- Business acumen and market insight;
- Knowledge of the main searching tools and ability to use them at a high level;
- Able to handle multitasking effectively;
- Result-oriented and attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of local IT market and different recruitment tools/approaches;
- Ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates;
- Good skills in written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+).
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
- Library for employees — electronic library.