SmartyAds provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
• Development, monitoring and analysis the new products and ideas
• Cross-functional collaboration with necessary departments/teams (Developers/Designers/Marketing, etc.) in order to facilitate smooth development of new products
• Identification of product improvement opportunities and work with Development team
• Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (customer interviews, data, competitors, etc.)
• Create product requirements and contribute to Go-To-Market strategy
• Apply your brainpower to identify opportunities for the innovation team to focus on
Our ideal candidate (Skills):
• Has at least 1 year of proven experience in the role of Junior Product Manager / PMHas ability to analyze data, find and validate hypotheses.
• Has experience with Agile (SCRUM).
• Has understanding of product design, dependencies and tradeoffs.
• Has ability of quickly understanding industry and market trends and applying insights in product developmentHas ability to learn fast, collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively.
• Excellent English skills (at least С1/Advanced).
• Knowledge of game development lifecycle will be a plus.
Will be a great if you are keen on with technology and figuring out how things work.
Comfortable conditions of work:
✓ Modern stylish office near Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Kiev) or on French Boulevard (Odessa);
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.