SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join our friendly team and facilitate the sales for our White Label Solutions. You will be communicating with clients from all over the world on a daily basis, and you’re very welcome to use your creativity and outstanding communication skills to drive your team to success.
We believe in the power of personal approach and simplicity, rather than bureaucracy. We value the impact of every member of our team as it makes the difference to not only our company, but to a plethora of businesses operating on the programmatic landscape using our solutions, and chances are, we are looking for you?
We will expect you:
• Process in-bound sales;
• Perform outbound sales (active search for new clients on LinkedIn, forums and other platforms);
• Build relationships with prospects;
• Actively participate in Product Improvement from the sales/client needs perspective;
• Cooperate with other sales/client service departments to achieve the best results.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has fluent English (Advanced);
• Has experience in Sales of more than 1 year (preferably in programmatic/CPA/CPM/CPI etc);
• Is Result-oriented with good problem-solving and prioritization skills;
• Has Strong leadership skills;
• Is initiative and passionate about IT;
• Has Experience with CRM and leads search.
✓ Modern, stylish office;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.