SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
SmartyAds is a global developer of programmatic software platforms designed for advertising, monetization, and building independent advertising solutions.
We started back in 2011, and since then we grew and developed until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with 150+ team members onboard. Now we are looking for a copywriter — a responsible, meticulous, and creative person who really loves English, researching, and explaining things to people.
- Advanced level of English;
- At least 1 year of experience as a writer in IT/marketing/ or business areas (and articles to prove it);
- Skills to research information and create well-structured content (e.g case studies, white papers, blog posts, mailing out to clients, content for landing pages);
- SEO copywriting experience (at least minimal);
- A good logic to understand complex subjects and explain them to the readers in an easy-to-digest manner.
What you will write:
- Blog posts, outreach posts, SEO blog posts, promotional materials, case studies, press releases, content for the landing pages, and more.
Specifics of this copywriter position:
You’ll need to dig really deep into the product and industry since we create only profound, well-researched, and good-quality materials. This work requires good logic, critical thinking, and the ability to draw your own conclusions.
Why you’ll like working with us:
- Work as a seasoned content writer, according to precise task system, optimal workload, definitive assignments, editorial style guide, and content processes.
- Continuously increase your writer’s skillset and professionalism — choose content courses of your choice (paid by the company).
- Get real career growth opportunities in marketing.
- Shape up and improve content processes in the department — our team is flexible and always ready to hear your opinion.
- Modern, stylish office or remote;
- Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
- Places for recreation, board games;
- Table tennis, billiards, darts.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.
Possibilities for growth:
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
- Library for employees — electronic library.
- Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
- Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’;
- Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments;
- Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.