At SmartyAds, we drive the evolution of independent advertising by helping enterprises build their own ad tech platforms based on our robust, time-tested, and proven white-label technologies. We’re proud to be a division of SmartyAds, which is consistently rated and highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more). Since 2011 we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure and 150+ team members onboard.We focus on our people — together we redefine quality standards, embrace change, innovations, and disrupt the market with new solutions. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.Now we are looking for a Lead Generation Manager a responsible, meticulous, and creative person who really loves his work.
- Generating effective b2b sales lead base (email, social media links etc);
- Coordinating market/niche targets with the manager;
- Providing a list of leads for a particular project/market at agreed frequency and amount;
- Frequently validating the leads quality with the sales manager;
- Running the CRM system and keeping it up-to-date;
- Working with various online tools and databases to generate leads;
- Working with Google Sheets, Excel, Social Networks.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in Lead Generation/Lead Scraping for at least 6 months;
- Experience in outbound/inbound marketing;
- Quick learner with a flexible mindset, proactive and self-organized and self-driven;
- Analytical and creative thinking;
Possibilities for growth:
- Work with the dedicated and extra professional Business Development Manager who will take care of the product walkthrough process;
- A unique chance to grow from Lead Generation to Sales Development Representative and take over some BDM functions;
- Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
- Library for employees — electronic library.
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid all sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year.