SmartyAds provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats.
The tasks of the Lead Generation/Web Scraping Specialist are very different, but the sequence of actions is approximately the same.
We will expect you:
1. Research contact information and find new sources for sales leads, work with an existing database of prospects.
2. Cold emailing and messaging through automation tools and LinkedIn.
3. Develop new business opportunities via LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Reply.io, Woodpecker.co, etc.
4. Research and explore new lead generation channels.
5. Participate in design and development of data extraction services.
6. Record all lead details in the CRM database.
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in Lead Generation, Scraper, Sales, BizDev 2+ years.
• Experience in outbound/inbound marketing.
• Experience with CRM, sales automation tools.
• Know your way around parsing data to find the needle in the haystack and Details oriented.
• Ability to perform repetitive research tasks.
• Quick learner with a flexible mindset, being proactive and self-organized.
• Analytical, data-driven and creative thinking.
• Advanced English.
Possibilities for growth:
• Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
• Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
• Library for employees — electronic library;
• Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
• Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’;
• Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments;
• Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events;
• Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
• Paid vacation;
• Paid all sick leaves;
• Medical insurance;
• Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Comfortable work conditions:
• Modern, stylish office near the ’Maidan Nezalezhnosti’;
• Coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
• Places for recreation, board games.