SmartyAds is an international product IT company which provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We are currently looking for a Node.js Developer to join our In-house Product team. We are operating in a very fast-changing and quickly growing industry and aspire the innovations. We work with the following technologies on our projects: Node.js, PHP, Reddis, Clickhouse, Mysql, MongoDB, Aerospike, Nginx. We will expect you to actively participate in the development performed for our in-house products (SSP, DSP, AdExchange), and for sure, you are very welcome to offer and implement optimizations to facilitate our business goals. We are searching for a creative and proactive member of our team with a high sense of responsibility.
The tasks of the NodeJS Developer are very different, but the sequence of actions is approximately the same.
We will expect you:
• Provide maintenance for our in-house projects and additional features development;
• Cooperate with both back-end and front-end developers for creating the best solutions;
• Develop, debug, and test new functionality on the platforms;
• Propose solutions and approaches to technically handle non-trivial requests;
Our ideal candidate:
• Has at least 2 years of experience on the position of Node.js developer;
• Has deep knowledge of asynchronous programming of NodeJS and event loop understanding;
• Has experience with JS inheritance and prototypes;
• Has profound knowledge of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
• Understands the specific of SQL and NoSQL usage;
• Knows HTTP and TCP protocols;
• Is familiar with Linux Ubuntu console commands;
• Knows functional and prototype writing techniques;
• Has good knowledge of Git;
• Has desire to learn new, enhance skills, has clean code writing manner following the standards;
• Is a result-oriented person;
• Is proactively taking the initiative to solve issues;
• Has experience with MongoDB, Clickhouse, Reddis (as a plus)
✓ Modern, stylish office on the French Boulevard;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.