SmartyAds is searching for a Business Analyst to join our fast-growing team and results-driven business.
SmartyAds provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
The tasks of the BA are very different, but the sequence of actions is approximately the same.
We will expect you:
• Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and communicate with customers constantly;
• Analyze team and customers needs;
• Create and describe features from scratch and work with existing features improvements/change requests;
• Elaborate with the development, design, and business teams;
• Create the technical documentation and organize its storage, task out the features;
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in PM+BA or BA 2+ years
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodologies and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
• Experience with key BA technics (interview, workshop, document analysis, estimation, mind mapping, etc.);
• Experience in notating business process/workflow and writing technical documentation
• Excellent , both verbal and written
• Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources.
• System thinking and functional decomposition skills.
• Ability to think and learn fast, go into details and take ownership of those
• Self-motivated and well-organized, able to set clear goals and priorities and execute them.
• High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback.
✓ Modern, stylish office;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
✓ Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
✓ Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
✓ Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
✓ Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.