SmartyAds is a passionate and ambitious team of professionals who redefine the standards of advertising and monetization worldwide by building robust and efficiency-driven programmatic platforms. We started back in 2011 and since then we grew until we found ourselves as an award-winning international company with our own tech infrastructure, 150+ team members onboard, and products highly praised by international experts (awards: The Drum DADI, Stewie, MartechBreakthrough, SIA, and more).
How does it all become possible? We focus on our people — we welcome big ideas, provide you with the freedom to grow, and offer support on every stage of your professional development with us. Join an environment where everyone feels connected, supported, and heard so you can do your best work and progress fast professionally like dozens of our account managers, sales, ad ops, and developers already did.
- Develop brand identity, awareness, and online reputation across the wide range of B2B channels;
- Write/create content for a Linkedin, Twitter, website and related online media etc.;
- Manage and organize online and offline events (exhibitions, webinars, interviews);
- Drive all B2B marketing activities in collaboration with the team;
- Develop a marketing strategy and budgets in order to deliver on commercial objectives.
Our ideal candidate (Skills):
- 2+ years of experience in PR for marketing or IT companies;
- Advanced (Fluent) English;
- Experience in preparing and organizing events;
- As a plus experience in PR (outreach), content marketing and smm.
- Flexible work setup: Choose between fully remote, hybrid, or office-based in Kyiv, Odesa, or Mykolaiv with refreshments/snacks and dedicated spaces for relaxation and leisure activities.
- Professional growth: Join a strong team, access courses and conferences, and utilize our electronic library for continuous learning.
- Performance-based annual salary reviews: Fair and competitive compensation tied to your work performance.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days per year.
- Well-being support: Comprehensive medical insurance, paid sick leaves, and access to a corporate psychologist.
- Vibrant corporate culture: Offsite parties, celebrations, team-building activities, sporting events, and corporate gifts/bonuses.