SmartyAds is searching for a PR Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team and results-driven business.
SmartyAds provides a full-stack package of complex AdTech solutions for digital advertisers, publishers, and ad agencies worldwide. Our innovative products help businesses to achieve impressive results across all channels, devices and ad formats. Finding new possibilities within artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, and Big Data analytics, we are reshaping the future of programmatic advertising, making it surprisingly simple for every client.
We will expect you:
• Identify and cultivate relationships with journalists;
• Write, edit, pitch, and place feature stories, press releases, opinion pieces, and other earned media;
• Regularly post and manage social media accounts;
• Development of brand identity, awareness, and online reputation;
• Content management (including website);
• Create materials and content to support sales efforts;
• Identify new audiences and event opportunities (conferences, presentations, etc.)
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in Marketing Manager or PR Manager 2+ years;
• Advance/Fluent English;
• As a plus experience in PR (outreach), content marketing and smm (understanding PPC/email/SEO).
✓ Modern, stylish office near the ’Maidan Nezalezhnosti’;
✓ Free coffee, tea, juices, fruits, biscuits, snacks;
✓ Places for recreation, board games;
✓ Table tennis, billiards, darts.
✓ Regular salary review based on work performance (every 6 months);
✓ Paid vacation;
✓ Paid all sick leaves;
✓ Medical insurance;
✓ Up to 7 extra days (not documented) paid per year;
Possibilities for growth:
✓ Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
✓ Compensation for professional learning (courses, conferences, master classes), attending various seminars / trainings, learning within the company;
✓ Library for employees — electronic library;
Offsite corporate parties twice a year, celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.);
Once a month we arrange colorful ’team building in teams’.
Participation in sporting events: tennis and soccer tournaments.
Corporate gifts and bonuses, congratulations from the company with personal and family events.