• At least 2/4 years of experience with Magento backend
• At least 2/4 years of experience with Magento 2 (including building Magento extensions)
• Solid knowledge of the Magento API
• Solid knowledge of Magento Coding Standards, OOP, Design patterns
• Knowledge of Git, Composer
• Experience with Docker, Linux (Ubuntu)
• Understanding of eCommerce (and related business processes on Magento platform)
• Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate level of English, communication skills
• Professional attitude to your work, clients, and colleagues
• To become a part of a strong international team
• Regular reviews
• Long-term employment
• Challenging projects
• Flexible working schedule
• Custom feature/module development
• Issue analysis and fix
• Magento extension development, setup, and configuration
• Ecommerce data import/export and/or platform migration
• New webstore setup
• External system integration with Magento (ERP, PIM, payment gateways, etc.)
• Magento basic and advanced configuration
• Development environment setup and maintenance
• Magento platform upgrade
• Magento performance profiling and tuning
Smartworkers, in the Netherlands, based IT Company focused on a full-service e-commerce agency (specialized in Magento). You can work directly with a client without bureaucratic culture.
Our friendly team has strong technical expertise in many different areas.
At Smartworkers we support our colleagues in advancing knowledge and enjoy solving complex challenges.
Would you like to join us?