1,5 years+ of experience in online marketing (SMM, SEA, SEO, and SEM).
• Digital advertising expertise, including direct advertising via Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin etc.
• Knowledge of how to scale and optimize campaigns, test hypotheses, find the core of the target audience
Knowledge of monitoring tools and analytics (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WebTrends, etc.)
Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm for an exceptional product.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
• Self-motivated, independent, quick learner.
• Organized with an eye for detail.
A university degree/courses in a relevant field of study (and if you do not have one, convince us with your ideas, your experience, and your commitment).
• Expirience in B2B
Portfolio with successfully completed projects.
Salary according to the level of your skills and experience.
Cozy light office.
Convenient location in the Center of the city. Easy to reach, many tasty places to visit during lunch.
Independent work environment, flexible schedule.
A lot of creative and organizational freedom, letting you develop and cultivate your talents and skills.
An experienced, open-minded team that has already successfully built up several companies from scratch.
A real challenge rarely found in the day-to-day business of agencies and large corporations.
Apple macbooks to work with.
• Planning, development and implementation of a strategy for marketing activities. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Create and manage advertising campaigns for channels such as search, display and social.
• Develop promotional videos, banners and slogans (in cooperation with designer).
• Test new traffic channels.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
• Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Smartblog etc.)
• Work closely with the PO to find the best solutions for the product.
• Preparation of advertising materials for international exhibitions and conferences
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
at smartwork solutions GmbH in Munich or Kiev/Ukraine
We are a young and highly-innovative software company based in Munich. We created the web app SMASHDOCs to simplify and speed up document collaboration, especially compared to tools like GoogleDocs or Microsoft Word. Say goodbye to annoying chaos in reviewing changes, different document versions and time-consuming proofreading. In order to further drive our vision of revolutionizing word processing, we are currently looking to add new members to our development team, who are enthusiastic about our vision and product and enjoy working together in a dynamic software start-up.