A person working in this position will be responsible for creation and development of our web based applications for the aviation industry. Tasks will also include software implementations, testing, troubleshooting errors and providing technical support in implemented projects.
Currently we have vacancies in a two teams:
1.You will be part of a team responsible for all S4A products’ GUI cooperating with frontend developers. You will take part in implementation of business scenarios on mobile devices in PWA technology
2. Core team member on a daily basis is developing and fixing functionalities related to store manage and distribute flight related data. To achive success on each phase of development we are cooperating with aviation experts (Business Analysts and Product Owners) and other technicals ( QA and other teams )
We use technologies and tools such as:
Java, Spring, Hibernate, Liquibase, Maven, AWS.
Ensuring that the features developed by the team are produced at the highest quality and the shortest time possible
Designing and implementing a complex, multi-layered software application
Eliminating potential risks in tasks, proposing solutions and mitigation plans when needed
Analysing software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
Interpreting business requirements, usability feedback results and functional specifications to make technical recommendations
Defining system design, architecture and best practices for the system
Developing best practices to improve productivity
Cooperating with Business Analysts
At least 5 years’ Java and core Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) development experience
Understanding complex system architectures
Passion for solving business problems through creative use of technology
Knowledge of dependency management, modern revision control systems, code review tools
Practical knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and data structures
Ability to deliver high-quality products
Ability to achieve milestones and meet deadlines
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Very good command of English
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate fill out the form or send your CV to our e-mail address: [email protected] and write the following in the title:
Senior Java Developer — Your Name
Do not forget about the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months.”
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c,
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected].
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment — pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area.