You can join SMART team by passing the Assessment Center to IT Project Manager position.
Candidates pass the evaluation programs about SMART business project management standards, reporting system for project management, project activities auditing, systems for monitoring deadlines and identifying problems. Based on the results of the assessment process, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
Our ideal candidate is:
• Excellent documentation, communication and facilitation skills.
• High level analytical skills shown through the ability to assess or interpret complex information and make clear and logical decisions.
• Evaluative, and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail.
• Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a continual learning mindset.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
• English upper-intermediate or higher.
• Experience in IT projects implementation.
• Knowledge of UML, BPMN.
• Experience in working with Jira/Confluence, Slack, Trello.
• Experience in working with ERP, CRM, WMS, EDI, BPMS etc.
• Work in innovative and fast-growing company.
• Friendly team of professionals.
• Possibility for high income.
• Interesting challenges.
• Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
• Paid vacation and sick-leaves.
• Medical insurance after one year of work in the company.
• Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
• Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club.
• The annual trip abroad throughout the company.
• Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
• Maintaining a unified reporting system and the base of project activities of the SMART business.
• Monitoring the implementation of tasks and plans, compliance with contractual terms.
• Monitoring deadlines, identifying problems, negotiating and escalating them.
• Monitoring and enforcement of project management standards and compliance with contractual terms.
• Taking the minutes of meetings and working meetings, coordination of the meeting schedule.
• Project activities auditing (study of project documentation, generating audit reports, re-auditing).
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020.
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019.
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018.
• Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine
• Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
• LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!