We are currently seeking an HRIS Implementation Consultant based in Ukraine.
HRIS Implementation Consultant works as part of a Product Team to analyze, design, document, configure, validate, train, and execute on the delivery of the SMART HCM & LMS solutions to meet the clients’ specific HR process requirements. As HRIS Implementation Consultant you will be a trusted advisor and product expert for new and existing customers while building and maintaining relationships with our internal and external customers. Involvement in presales activities and client demonstrations to support product line growth initiatives is also part of the position.
SMART HCM & LMS (hr.smart-it.com) — a solution for effective human capital management, which combines Dynamics 365 and artificial intelligence technologies for hiring, managing, learning, developing, and evaluating employees. The SMART HCM & LMS system automates HR processes helping to build a strong team and provide each employee with the necessary attention and care. By nurturing and maintaining employee loyalty, the company constantly raises the level of its HR brand, thus increasing the team effectiveness and reducing the risks of staff loss.
Our ideal candidate is:
• Minimum 3 years experience with HR systems and/or Payroll, LMS, Performance Management System;
• Goal oriented with strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent relationship building skills and consultative advisory ability.
• Active listener with the ability to translate customer needs to PM and Development team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian (oral and written) and Upper-Intermediate English.
• Willingness to travel periodically/as needed.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
• Front Line HR experience.
• Knowledge and experience implementing cloud based solutions is desirable.
• Strong service orientation.
• Decisive and independent thinker.
• Builds consensus through stakeholder identification and involvement.
• Adaptable, able to overcome obstacles through new ideas.
• Works Independently.
• Excellent facilitation skills.
• Work in innovative and fast-growing company.
• Friendly team of professionals.
• Possibility for high income.
• Interesting challenges.
• Special training programs (trainings, seminars, workshops to develop personal and professional skills).
• Paid vacation and sick-leaves.
• Medical insurance after one year of work in the company.
• Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs.
• Corporate English lessons, Speaking Club.
• The annual trip abroad throughout the company.
• Exciting corporate events.
What you’ll help us with:
• Work closely with clients to determine their needs for an effective HR information system solution;
• Performance of works required for the sale of solutions and services to potential customers (demonstration of functionality, investigating, project planning).
• Analysis of business processes in customers’ companies and development of recommendations regarding their optimization / modification, proper drafting of the required project documentation.
• Objective analysis and documentation of clients’ Human Resources structure, reporting requirements, and strategic goals.
• Participate on project teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition.
• Analyze, design, configure, and implement systems and processes that meet client needs.
• Preparation of technical specifications for making changes to the system.
• Testing of the system functionality, including the modified one, in line with customer requirements. Designing test scripts required for the project completion and user training.
• Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to clients.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service.
• Meeting the deadlines, reporting on the work performed.
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020.
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019.
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018.
• Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine
• Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
• LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: