SMART business invites students
You can join the SMART team by passing educational program Junior Software Developer (Dynamics 365 Business Central) in SMART academy.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (dynamics.microsoft.com/...usiness-central/overview) is a leading business management and ERP solution for small and medium-sized businesses featuring flexible platform and rapidly developing framework.
As no business processes are the same, ability to customize logic is a must. Business Central allows to extend existing processes and build completely new ones using built-in language, as well as build integration and communication scenarios using .NET ecosystem, Power Platform or Azure services.
SMART academy provides education in many areas. Traditionally the company chooses the most interesting candidates and invites them to evening classes, which are held online now.
To apply for SMART academy, you would need:
• Higher technical education (student of
• Software development and engineering skills,
• Experience with relational database design and operations,
• Experience with Git, Visual Studio Code, Github/Azure DevOps is a plus,
• English of a least Intermediate level,
• Personal characteristics: responsible, sociable, proactive, diligent, able to learn quickly, result- and teamwork-oriented.
• Educational program for students (SMART academy),
• Coaching during probation period,
• Microsoft Certification,
• Participation in professional community,
• English speaking club,
• Convenient location and comfortable office (near Kyiv Polytechnic Institute),
• Remote work as a possible option,
• Competitive wages,
• Excellent and friendly working atmosphere.
During the Academy students will go through the learning course on Business Central development (both self-learning and online classes), practice skills with hands-on-labs, finish individual project and a team one. Students will use their own laptop for Visual Studio Code environment (any major OS is supported), Azure VMs for sandbox server and Azure DevOps or GitHub for source code control and/or collaboration.
According to the results of the learning process, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
After successful completion of SMART academy, your will continue as Junior Software Developer (Dynamics 365 Business Central).
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, YURiA-PHARM, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Citrus, UIA, ATB, Mamamia, BIOSPHERE, Myronivskyi Hliboproduct, Ukrenergo, Metinvest, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and many others.
For 12 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to clients in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, sizes and industries.
SMART business has been recognized as:
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Georgia, 2020
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Azerbaijan, 2019
• Microsoft Partner of the year in Ukraine, 2018
• Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine
• Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017
• LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018
Besides, SMART business is the owner of numerous Microsoft awards for the development of Advanced Analytics direction, is a member of Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program, a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and has 18 confirmed Gold Competencies out of 18 possible.
Join the SMART business team!
More info about us: