• 1+ year of experience as a Scrum Master
• Strong understanding of Scrum Methodology and Agile principles, defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Leadership, communication and reporting skills
• Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
• Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
• Experience of working with such platforms as: MS Dynamics NAV/Ms Dynamics AX/Business Intelligence/eCommerce would be a plus
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Result-driven and self-organized
• Good written and spoken English
• Extensive opportunities for professional development
• Great working atmosphere
• Professional trainings
• Corporate English courses
• Convenient location and comfortable office
• Participation in corporate events and trips
• Competitive salary
• Serve as Scrum Master for scrum teams, leading them in agile ceremonies and Agile best practices
• Drive accountability; Help teams make realistic commitments and keep them; earn a reliable “say vs do” metric
• Encourage collaboration and self-organization; help team members learn to work together effectively
• Partner with program and product managers to align sprint goals to release train and product launch calendars
• Partner with team leads to maintain a groomed/prioritized backlog with clear requirements and dependencies
• Partner with product and program managers to plan quarterly roadmaps and scope software projects
• Manage JIRA tickets, workflows and dashboards, and maintain scrum team confluence space
• Represent your team(s) at scrums of scrums, release train standups, and bug triage meetings
• Maintain a solid understanding of team/project/company priorities, the product backlog, and day to day operations
• Represent development team and present impediments, dependencies, and resourcing needs at business reviews and product launch coordination meetings; communicate effectively with senior leaders
SMART business provides services for the development, implementation and support of ERP and CRM systems, predictive analytics systems and support for Microsoft cloud solutions to create comprehensive solutions for business challenges.
The main idea of our company’s policy is to provide conditions where each employee will be able to find self-fulfillment and gain valuable experience by participating in world-class projects.
The company pays a lot of attention to employee training and development. Online and offline lectures are regularly held on both technical and educational topics.
Social activities are an integral part of our corporate culture, including corporate events, sports tournaments, team trips around Ukraine and Europe.
SMART business encourages reliability, responsibility, a positive attitude to life and creative approach.
SMART business is currently looking for the Scrum Master.
Scrum Master will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing the development of our products. The Scrum Master can set priorities and manage available time & budget effectively in close cooperation with developers, consultants and solution architects. The Scrum Master is the interface between the needs defined by the stakeholders involved and the colleagues involved in the creation of the solution.
About SMART business:
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analysis and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
For 10 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to customers in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, scales and industries.
Among our customers, there are:
Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, IKEA, Adidas, KRKA, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, Royal Canin, Brocard, ALLO, Vodafone, Mamamia, МАУ, КМДА, Києво-Могилянська Бізнес Школа, АТБ, Міністерство освіти і науки України, Юрія-Фарм, Ваш Пульт, BIOSPHERE, Citrus, Миронівський хлібопродукт, Укренерго, Метинвест and many others.
SMART business has been repeatedly recognized as:
Microsoft Partner of the Year in Ukraine.
Microsoft Partner of the Year in Azerbaijan.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine
Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Microsoft awards for developing the Advanced Analytics direction.
Participation in the Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program.
Being the member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and having 12 confirmed gold competencies: Gold Data Analytics, Gold Data Platform, Gold Enterprise Resource Planning, Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold Datacenter, Gold DevOps, Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Application Development, Gold Application Integration, Gold Messaging, Gold Collaboration and Content, Gold Small and Midmarket Solutions, Silver Cloud Business Applications.
Join the SMART business team!