SMART business invites students and graduates of technical and economic fields of study, with upper-intermediate English level, able to think logically, thorough, stress-resistant, able to quickly cover new areas of knowledge, to join our friendly team where hard work, commitment and willingness to learn are highly prized
You can join SMART team by passing the SMART academy: junior IT Project Manager educational program.
SMART academy provides education in many areas. Traditionally the company chooses the most interesting candidates and invites them to the evening classes held in the office of SMART business by heads of departments. Students pass the course of lectures about reporting system for project management, project management standards, project activities auditing, systems for monitoring deadlines and identifying problems. Based on the results of the learning process which usually lasts for one week, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
To apply for SMART academy, you need to have:
• Understanding of enterprise business processes, such as experience in working with contracts and documentation, will be an advantage.
• Higher technical education (you can be a student of
• English at upper-intermediate level and higher
• Personal characteristics: responsible, communicative, diligent, proactive, able to quickly learn new areas of knowledge, focused on results and teamwork
• Educational program for students (SMART academy)
• Coaching during probation period
• Participation in professional community
• English courses
• Convenient location and comfortable office
• Competitive wages
• Gamification program for employees
• Always fresh fruits in the office
• Excellent working atmosphere
• Work on interesting projects with the newest technologies
After successful completion of SMART academy, your will continue as a Support Manager or PMO administrator.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Maintaining a unified reporting system and the base of project activities of the Company.
• Monitoring the implementation of tasks and plans, compliance with contractual terms.
• Monitoring deadlines, identifying problems, negotiating and escalating them.
• Monitoring and enforcement of project management standards and compliance with contractual terms.
• Taking the minutes of meetings and working meetings, coordination of the meeting schedule.
• Project activities auditing (study of project documentation, generating audit reports, re-auditing).
SMART business specializes in the implementation, localization and development of ERP and CRM systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, development of solutions using data analysis and artificial intelligence technologies. To meet business needs, we use cloud products, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Office 365, Yammer, Teams, Project, Flow, SharePoint.
For 10 years, we have been providing digital transformation support to customers in more than 60 countries, creating innovative solutions for enterprises of various ownership forms, scales and industries.
SMART business has been repeatedly recognized as:
Microsoft Partner of the Year in Ukraine.
Microsoft Partner of the Year in Azerbaijan.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year in Ukraine
Microsoft Dynamics ISV No.1 in CEE 2017.
LS Retail Diamond Partner 2018.
Microsoft awards for developing the Advanced Analytics direction.
Participation in the Microsoft AI Inner Circle Partner Program.
We are a member of the Microsoft Dynamics Presidential Club and having 12 confirmed gold competencies.
Join the SMART business team!