• BSc or MSc University degree in the field of IT
• Strong knowledge of any SQL (Postgres, MSSQL) and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
• Hands-on experience with the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks and Azure Blob storage
• Have good understanding on core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure Data services
• Hands-on experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an advantage
• You have the foundational knowledge of Azure (AZ-900) and Azure Data (DP-900) and you have experience with Implementing Azure Data Solutions (DP-200 or DP-203 certification is beneficial)
• fluent English
The company offers -
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria — Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend — get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance achievement and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
As an Experienced Data Engineer, you are helping projects with realizing their digital strategies.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements
• Designing, implementing and testing data solutions using Azure Data services
• Provisioning data storage solutions, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data and implementing security requirements and data retention policies.
• Supporting Data Architects with technical questions and decisions
• Being a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas and support others in these areas
• Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
• Take active part in distributing your knowledge for juniors
• Help fresh graduate and junior colleagues with their learning and career path
We are a recruiting agency looking for IT- specialists to work in Slovakia. We cooperate with the largest IT-companies in Slovakia. Employment involves moving to Slovakia for work.
For all questions, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send a resume for this vacancy.
We are looking for Experienced Azure Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.