Your best start in IT. We’re junior-oriented and focused on the development of our engineers — especially when the interest is mutual. During your training and work, you will acquire skills from different areas of IT, such as data analysis, project management, QA, SDLC principles, and more — giving you the opportunity to choose your direction for growth and development.
The team delivers high-quality e-commerce data to our internal and external customers. Over the past 10 years, we’ve gained a wealth of experience in building technologies and processes and we continue to evolve.
An energetic, intelligent, and inventive person who wants to start a career and sees the future in IT. You’ve taken a few steps on your own, and therefore have some knowledge in the following areas:
- English Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate. English will be your everyday tool, so be honest with yourself. Before the interview, you will be asked to take a test, during the interview some of the questions may be discussed in English (no pressure :-)
- Basic SQL (types of statements, query logic).
- Basic Regexp syntax.
Would be a plus:
- Basic HTML/XML knowledge.
- Basic experience in TableAU, Looker, MicroStrategy, or other BI tools.
- Any additional knowledge/projects/initiatives.
Soft skills are no less important:
- Quick wits, responsibility, self-directing.
- Desire and ability to work in a team. We really appreciate all types of people, both extroverts and introverts, but the nature of our work involves communication, interaction, and teamwork.
- Sense of humor.
As MTM Engineer you will:
- Learn our proprietary language to write data extractors.
- Use regex to modify data points or simplify data extractors.
- Utilize MySQL for queries and procedures to analyze and/or modify datasets
- Interact with Tableau to analyze the completeness and quality of datasets.
- Take part in activities aimed to improve internal technology and processes.
- Be involved in user acceptance of new features and tools.
As a team member you will have access to:
- Full and comprehensive training.
- Professional and career development.
- Freedom of creativity and initiative. As Grace Hopper said, “It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission”. We infinitely value aspiration and initiative. Most of our technologies, processes, and departments appeared precisely because of those.
- Health insurance.
- A spacious downtown office (after quarantine).
- ...and other things you need for creative work.