***THIS IS THE FULL TIME JOB. NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE***
The ideal candidate has commercial experience in 2d Graphics on Web or any other platform besides of regular Web development.
This individual will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment without a lot of structure(but we are improving that). We’re particularly interested in an engineer with a passion for collaboration, quick iteration, and improving the skill sets of those they work alongside.
For this role, you must be able to work autonomously, you must be proactive, and goal oriented. You will have the ability to balance business values, code quality and development pace.
Being a part of a small, focused team, you will be working closely with our co-founding team including our CTO (based in Bulgaria) as well our CEO / Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other co-founders, engineers, and designers. This is an ideal role for an experienced engineer who is looking to join a passionate team and be part of the exciting startup journey.
• At least 4+ years of front-end development experience.
• Ideal candidate with have 7+ years of programming and development experience
• Typescript 3.5+
• Design Patterns
• Computer Science
• Proficient with Angular 12+. Understanding of Angular ecosystem, tools and libraries
• Bootstrap 4+
• Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS 2+
• Previous experience helping lead a startup dev team is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to think effectively, critically and creatively
• Fluency in English
Able to work and communicate positively and respectfully with others
You’re good at navigating and shaping the dynamics of a rapidly-growing company with a remote-first culture: quickly adapting when priorities change and making conscious tradeoffs with incomplete information.
We are open to remote employees but being based in Central and Eastern Europe is preferred!
Salary and potential for equity TBD based on experience.
What We Offer