***THIS IS THE FULL TIME JOB. NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE***
We’re looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join the team and help us create powerful and responsive web product. This role gives a unique opportunity to build a huge feature from the scratch(extensive usage of 2d Graphics), to lead the continued development and expansion of an existing product, take part in development of numerous exciting and unique features.
Being a part of a small, focused team, you will be working closely with our co-founding team including Yury, our Head of Engineering (based in Sofia Bulgaria), Michael, our Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other co-founders and designer.
***Technical Stack / required skills***
• Angular 8+
• 4+ years web development experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 2+
• Bootstrap 4+
• be Familiar with 2d graphics principles
• Design patterns
• Computer Science
• Good understanding of Angular ecosystem, tools and libraries
• Fluency in English, including technical (software development) vocabulary
— real experience in working with 2d graphics on web
— other programming languages, technologies in past (C/C++/C#/Java)
• remote work
• international team
• social benefits
• international team building
• Develop content creation experience where is assumed extensive dealing with 2d graphics and videos
• Build reusable code components
• Follow designs to the pixel to create beautiful and usable dashboard
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Slate is a web and mobile product used by some of the top brands in the world to create branded social content in real-time. We have customers from the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, England Premier League as well as some of the largest media brands in the world.
We are a new company that consists of a small, dedicated, team distributed across the globe. Slate is backed by great investor including Titletown Tech (associated with the Green Bay Packers) and WISE ventures (associated with the Minnesota Vikings).
We have ambitious plans to grow the company and have been working on exciting new developments that will shape how our brand and products will look in the future. And this is where you fit in!