• Strong experience in software testing and quality assurance (2+ years)
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
• 2 year of experience with Client/Server applications
• Practical experience in Agile/Scrum development processes (Jira)
• Good written and spoken English
• Understanding of JSON and XML data formats
• Excellent problem-solving skills, quality geek (detail-orientated)
• Basic knowledge of networking protocols
• Passionate about software testing
• Self-motivated proactive personality with positive attitude
• Work experience in gambling/gaming industry
• Knowledge of online gaming and mobile standards
• Experience in usage of Test Management tools (Jira, QC, TestLink)
• automation experience
• BSC/MS in either Software Engineering or Computer Science
• Understanding of Continuous Integration principles
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.